The Tackle Shop, located along the Madison River in Ennis Montana was established in 1937 and is the oldest continually operating fly shop in Montana. We are a full line Orvis dealer along with all the other major fishing brands. We operate an outfitting business out of the store on the Madison River along with Yellowstone National Park, the Blackfoot, Bitterroot, Missouri, Clark Fork, Jefferson and Big Hole Rivers. We operate an on line store as well as a website for advertising purposes that has a blog, fishing report, as well as on line links to our social media platforms.
We are looking for a talented individual to help work with our already great team in our retail fly shop. The ideal candidate would be a self starter, creative thinker and a fly fisherman. Our fast paced fly shop requires someone who has great customer service skills, computer skills as well as a strong desire to help others.
• Work regular shifts in the fly shop
• Help customers with fishing needs and provide the best customer service.
• Working knowledge of fly fishing gear
• Computer literate
• Great attitude and awesome customer service skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• A team player that is not afraid of hard work
• Availability to work starting in June 2017 ending October 1
• This is not a guide job and this person will not be expected to guide.
• Ability to assist in casting and fishing instruction.
Come and spend your summer and early fall fishing one of the best fly fishing rivers in the world. A great job with a competitive wage.
Submit Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org