Assistant Guide/Lodge Support: 1 position available
– Professional Team Player
– Previous Fly Fishing Experience
– Current First Aid and CPR Certifications
– Physically fit, able to carry heavy boxes (50+ lbs), able to remain active all day
– Ability to work in a remote wilderness environment with limited services and limited internet access
– Positive, friendly attitude around guests and co-workers
– Willing to pitch in and assist anywhere needed
– Non smoker
Who are we?
Alaska’s Gold Creek Lodge is a Veteran owned, full-service fishing and adventure lodge. Located in King Salmon, Alaska on the banks of the Naknek River. Just a hop skip from Katmai National Park and the famous Brooks Falls. Alaska’s Gold Creek Lodge offers guided excursions from; Boat and fly-out fishing for 5 species of Salmon and trophy Rainbow Trout in the world famous Bristol Bay region, to Bear viewing adventures in Katmai National Park, Wildlife photo safaris, backcountry fishing and scenic ATV adventures, Kayaking on the Naknek River, and much more! The perfect remote Alaska base camp, complete with comfortable lodging, great food, and endless adventures for those who love to explore.
To submit your resume and receive a full job description contact email@example.com