Oversee reservations, trip inquiries, concierge contact, customer accounts/sales leads/client follow up and outreach. Good customer interaction, multitasking abilities, sales presence and regional knowledge are essential. Fly fishing experience a huge benefit.
Responsibilities and Duties:
•Excellent communication, organization, writing and computer skills are required to oversee database building, e-collateral/email blasts, web placement monitoring, and some social media.
•Reservationists will also need to possess aspects of managerial skills necessary to oversee customer trip needs and guide assignment.
•Assist both the owners and manager with tasks throughout the season when necessary.
•Full-time with 40 hours “in-house” training plus an additional 10 hours of “product location and familiarization.”
•Seasonal Employment, April 1st – October 1st, with potential for overtime.
• Potential year around employment for the right candidate that has both concierge/reservationist/admin background with fly fishing knowledge.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Confident, articulate, and professional with a command of regional knowledge. (Ideal candidate will also possess rafting and fishing knowledge)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills whether speaking to industry partners, potential clients, groups, or via electronic media
• Detail orientated with the ability to quickly move from one task to another.
• Computer knowledge – Typing in a fast paced environment requires quick and accurate recording of information (in person and while on the phone). Understanding of reservation software, POS systems, Microsoft Office products and the like essential.
Benefits – Year Round Employees Only
• HSA or IRA matching contributions*
Paid Time Off – One week for first year, two weeks for second year. One month there after.
Submit Resumes to: email@example.com