The customer service intern will be responsible for customer service duties in the front showroom. The successful candidate will demonstrate marked experience in a wide range of duties including, but not limited to:
- answering phones and directing calls
- processing front sales
- interacting with customers that visit our factory
- processing walk-in customer repair paperwork
- processing warranty cards, online warranty forms, and catalog requests
- administrative support for the Sales Team on various projects.
- basic understanding of R.L. Winston Rod Company history, products and manufacturing processes as well as a basic understanding of the sport of fly fishing.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in customer service and demonstrate an outgoing, professional manner. They should be well experienced in basic computer skills and programs including but not limited to Word, Excel and Access and also demonstrate a willingness to learn the basics about fly fishing and the Winston product line and manufacturing processes. They should demonstrate strong interest and character in business, communication, interpersonal relationships, customer service, and manufacturing. They must be willing to travel to and from work at their expense and dedicate 8 hours per day and 5 days a week to the position.
Submit Resumes to: email@example.com