We are seeking someone looking for a seasonal position. Applicants should be strong team players, guest and service-oriented, positive, energetic, ambitious, motivated, hard- working, and have excellent supervisory and communications skills. We have no tolerance for cooks or chefs that bring a temper, or big ego.
We are presently looking for someone to help in the kitchen, preferably with culinary training and experience in meal preparation for up to 40 persons (clients and staff).
The sous chef may be asked to aid as needed, the Camp Manager with any duties related to the Lodge, whether kitchen related or not. This means there are times of years when this position may be doing housekeeping, grounds keeping, etc.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily, and a more detailed description of this service will be provided later to qualified candidates in the hiring process.
Food Safety Certification is required. The applicant must maintain strong sanitation habits, strong customer service abilities who actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers. Ability to interact and communicate well with the clients and other staff. Ability to problem solving is also required.
All Employees are expected to be able to fulfill, adhere to and and uphold the following:
· Excellent risk management capability in remote settings
· Engage and respond to guests in a positive, friendly and supportive manner,
including meeting their expressed and unexpressed needs
· Provide meaningful interaction with our guests
· Take care of Alaska trophy Adventures Lodge equipment and facilities
· Professionally represent Alaska Trophy Adventures Lodge and its Mission, Vision and Values
· Act as a good steward of the natural world and follow Leave No Trace practices
· Participate in upkeep and maintenance of lodge and property when and if needed
· A positive, supportive team player
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Physically fit, able to work long hours in the field
· Experienced in guest services or group leadership preferred
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org