Missouri River Ranch is an all-inclusive fly fishing lodge on the banks of the Missouri River in Craig, MT. Come fish the best stretch of the famous MO and help provide the best in luxury, all-inclusive lodging.
Requirements, responsibilities, and duties
- Hospitality and restaurant experience
- Fly fishing knowledge/experience
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage a small staff and maintain a great work environment
- Very hands-on position – responsible for all aspects of food service, especially bar and front of house
- Driver’s license and clean background required
- Manage reservations, guide assignments, staff scheduling
- Cover GM when they are away from the property
The Assistant Manager will work closely with the General Manager to assist in all aspects of the operation. Expect to spend a lot of time in the dining room and the bar, especially during our busiest times of the year. We are a small property with a small staff so all employees can expect to be asked to help with responsibilities outside of their normal job description.
Housing and meals are included. Details during the interview. Salary is DOE plus bonus and gratuities.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, bend, kneel, or crouch.
- The employee must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time (up to eight hours) and the ability to push/pull up to fifty pounds.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
Please email a resume to email@example.com