Compliance and Shipping Associate
Far Bank Enterprise is seeking a quick on their feet, energetic individual who is also very comfortable entering data and learning new software systems.
Our Distribution Center is comprised of individuals committed to working independently while always there to be a strong team supporter and contributor. Patience and flexibility are key.
About Far Bank Enterprises
Far Bank Enterprises is an integrated manufacturer and distributor of fly fishing products, including fly fishing rods, reels, waders, lines, leaders, tippet, and performance outdoor apparel. Far Bank subsidiaries operate under the brand names Sage, Redington, RIO Products and Fly Water Travel. Our core purpose is to inspire, enhance, and preserve the outdoor experience through exceptional products, extraordinary customer service, and integrity, pride, and passion for our work, business, and industry.
The Far Bank Shipping / Compliance Associate will be responsible for supporting the Distribution Center’s goal to deliver extraordinary customer service while providing exceptional products in quality and performance to the customer.
- Working with Compliance Accounts in order picking
- Domestic and international shipping which includes accurate documents for Customs
- Computer data entry as needed for both shipping and inventory needs
- Assist in staging and preparing larger customer orders for LTL shipments
- Other duties as assigned to support overall team efforts
- Associates degree or 3+ years of warehouse experience within the Compliance area
- Experience in shipment setting up carrier routing and UPS and FedEx software systems.
- Experience with Compliance documentation
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet required shipping windows
- Ability to work with little supervision and to multi task and problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Competitive hourly rate plus full benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k) and Vacation/Sick accrual
how to apply?
- Complete the on-line application and upload your resume and cover letter at our on-line job board found at farbank.com