Far Bank Enterprises offers anglers the whole package. We are an integrated manufacturer and distributor of fly-fishing products, including fly fishing rods, reels, waders, lines, leaders, tippet, performance outdoor apparel and destination fly fishing adventures. Far Bank’s subsidiaries operate under the brand names Sage, Redington, RIO Products and Fly Water Travel. Our core purpose is to inspire, enhance, and preserve the outdoor experience through exceptional products, extraordinary customer service, and integrity, pride, and passion for our work, business, and industry.
Based on Bainbridge Island and under the direction of the VP of Sales, this newly developing role will be the driver in optimizing D2C and pro-site sales. Our vision of the eCommerce Manager is a fishy individual who will grow into a strategic leader with demonstrated experience growing a portfolio of online brands that will oversee all operations of our online businesses.
Success in this position is measured on the development and execution of digital strategies that lead to incremental and accelerated revenue growth, while contributing to our company’s mission to deliver outstanding products and extraordinary experiences for the fly-fishing community.
Summary: What the eCommerce Manager will own
- Sales goals and forecasting
- DTC Promo Calendar
- Product Catalog
- Web Merchandising
- Web Product Inventory
- Direct reports will include DTC Customer Service Team
eCommerce Manager will oversee
- Pro + Amazon Pricing
- Pro + Amazon Sales Goals/Forecasting
- Pro + Amazon Promo Calendar
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Ideal is 3 to 5 years of experience in an eCommerce environment selling physical product
- Subject matter expertise and fluency on e-Commerce technologies and platforms including store, cart/checkout, payments, profile set up, etc.
- Experience as a manager or team lead is required
- Deep understanding of the digital D2C business with a mix of CRM, media, creative, technical and sales knowledge
- Preferred strong hands-on experience with key performance marketing channels
- Strong demonstrable experience using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Power BI
- Highly detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Strong oral, written and verbal communications skills
- Salary DOE
- Competitive Benefits package with includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k) and Vacation/Sick accrual
How To Apply?
- Complete an online application through our career’s portal at: http://farbank.com/careers