Costa Del Mar currently has a Consumer Care Representative seasonal career opportunity in Daytona Beach, FL.
The Consumer Care Representative – Seasonal is a temporary position that acts as a Costa Brand Ambassador by providing premium service and building relationships with our Customers through effective telephone correspondence. The Consumer Care Representative – Seasonal will assist Customers by providing general information, set up warranty and repair claims, and provide order and tracking information, while maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
- Maintain knowledge of COSTA service programs, systems, and products to provide premium service to Customers.
- Answer Customer contacts regarding COSTA warranty and repair services. Determine the required action to effectively and efficiently address the interaction and ensure Customer satisfaction.
- Keep records of Customer interactions and transactions in appropriate systems. Maintain/update Customer’s accounts as needed.
- Tactfully handle challenging Customer interactions.
- Identify and escalate priority issues to ensure and accurate and timely resolution.
- Ability to work in a team environment, fit with the COSTA culture, and live the COSTA brand.
- Meet expectations of punctuality and attendance
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- High school diploma, General Education Degree, or equivalent.
- Previous Customer Service experience – contact center, retail, hospitality.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, and decision making skills.
- Strong attention to detail with a high amount of accuracy, time management and organizational/multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient computer skills, with the ability to quickly learn new programs.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred, not required.
Costa is a dynamic member of one of the world’s most prestigious commercial optical enterprises, Essilor International, and the fastest-growing sun brand in the United States. Using its proprietary optical technology, Costa produces the world’s best polarized performance sunglasses, which continue to capture devotees from fishermen to sports and outdoor enthusiasts alike. Consumers can find Costa products across a large network of prominent retailers, including Dick’s Sporting Goods, Dillard’s, and Hibbett Sports.
The company’s exciting new opportunities and loyal followers are a true testament to the unwavering mission of its original founders, a group of hardcore fishermen who spent their days exploring the globe and battling extreme elements and came to realize that the sunglasses they were relying on weren’t as hardcore as their adventures. They founded Costa in 1983 with a commitment to produce “the best sunglasses on the planet for life’s greatest adventures.”
While anglers, surfers, college students, and water enthusiasts remain core customers, Costa’s ambitious growth strategy and innovative marketing approach is accelerating the brand’s entry into new customer and geographic segments. After a generation of growth fueled by aggressive brand-building and development of related sunglass and lifestyle accessories, Costa is at a pivotal point as it builds momentum in other parts of the U.S., and internationally. Costa is building the organization of the future and this position plays an important role in the brand’s future success.
For more information about Costa products and technology please visit