Job Description – Assistant Manager
Founded in 2013, Fish-Field helps people get active and outside with epic brands, vast selection, and competitive prices. Beginners to experts can find everything they need for fishing like Salmon/Steelhead, Crab, Tuna, Halibut, Bottom Fish, Freshwater Species, and Fly Fishing so they can have Superior experience in the Field. Fish-Field is a premier tackle retailer and Manufacturer, selling some of the biggest brand names in rods, reels, clothing, and tackle for your whole family at incredible prices. With years of online and retail sales, it’s a great time to join the Fish-Field team.
Responsible for delivering a highly satisfied customer experience demonstrated by engaging and interacting with all customers, embodying customer experience principals and philosophy, and maintaining a clean and organized store environment. Adheres to all operational, merchandise, and loss prevention standards. May be cross-trained to work in multiple areas of the store in order to support the needs of the business.
· Delivers excellent customer service, and supervises sales associates to ensure they are delivering excellent customer service.
· Ensuring that standards are being followed including floor sets, cleanliness, marketing, signage, and promotions.
· Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing changes in associate morale and performance.
· Engages in conversation with customers asking questions to learn about his/her needs, preferences and lifestyle.
· Demonstrates integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Shiekh Shoes.
· Maintains and models a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events; continues to keep store operating to standard and sets a positive example for the team.
· Demonstrates a high level of product knowledge.
· Team Building and management: influences staff by leading by example, in sales and hands on work.
· Delegates and follows up on tasks as set by management.
· At least one year of retail/sales as Asst. Manager or Manager in the sport fishing industry, but not required.
· Must have superior English written and verbal skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, creative problem-solving and time management skills.
· Superior customer service techniques.
· Ability to regularly lift to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
· Ability to regularly ascend/descend ladders and/or stairs.
· Attention to detail and good listening skills.
· High energy and positive attitude.
· Willingness and ability to follow directives promptly and thoroughly from the Store Manager
· Reliable transportation.
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. Fish-Field considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Fish-Field also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Fish-Field is a premier fishing tackle provider based at Portland area. We are fishing tackle retailer with great ability of manufacturing the related products.