Our mission at the R.L Winston Rod Company is to be the leader among all fly rod companies in Quality, Performance, and Customer Service. Each Winston rod represents excellent value, providing customers with more than they expect, at every touch point.
Located in Twin Bridges, the heart of Montana’s best fly fishing waters, we are here not to just sell fly rods, but to inspire the love of fly fishing as well.
The single greatest asset at Winston is the integrity and commitment of our employees. We believe that excellence comes through teamwork, loyalty, and the confidence that we are limited only by the boundaries of our imagination and desire. When you join the Winston team, you can take pride in building the finest fly fishing rods in the world. Our best work is yet to come.
R.L.WINSTON ROD COMPANY BENEFITS
- Competitive wages
- Health Insurance Program
- 401k Program
- 10 paid Holidays plus 10 Vacation days per year after probationary period
- Significant discounts on Winston fly rods and Bauer fly reels
- Opportunity to learn how to fly fish
- Clean, comfortable and fun working environment
- Fun events throughout the year
We are always excited to find qualified employees to join the rod production team at our facility in Twin Bridges. These are full time positions, Monday through Friday, and entail working in the departments / processes involved in fly rod production.
- Maintain Winston’s high quality standards
- Meet or exceed production goals
- A team player and self-starter
- Comprehensive job and product knowledge after initial on-the-job training
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and suggest process improvements when appropriate
The successful candidate should be detail orientated, a quick learner and excited to become a Winston craftsman.