M.W. Reynolds, a local brick-and-mortar and online retailer specializing in the apparel and gear for a sporting lifestyle is looking for a part-time sales associate for their downtown Denver location. We strive to keep a local, hip, and fun vibe to our work environment. We are looking for authentically warm and helpful people to help customers selecting products. We are currently filling a Thursday, Friday, and Saturday 10am-6pm, part-time schedule. If you can’t work that schedule, please do not apply. Opportunity for additional days and possible future full-time exists. Please provide description of your retail sales experience and any fly fishing experience you may have.
- Being authentically warm and helpful to customers
- Learning and being knowledgeable about our products and making sure customers know the story behind each product and brand
- Helping customers find the right products for their needs
- Assist in replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock
- Assist in merchandising and keeping product neat and tidy
- Learning and operating POS system and helping customers complete their purchases
- General household tasks in keeping our place and products tidy
- Some general retail experience and dealing with the public
- Ability to learn
- All the stuff you learned in school (reading, writing, math)
- Able to be on your feet all day
- Physical activity such as repetitive motions, bending, kneeling, reaching, carrying up to 30 pounds, using a foot stool, etc.
- Being warm, friendly, helpful, confident, flexible and happy
Really Stoked If You Have Any Of These
- Knowledge of Fly Fishing in Colorado, Vintage Motorcycles, or Hunting
- Have knowledge of, or are a lover of any of our larger apparel brands: Filson, Barbour, Belstaff, Relwen, Beretta, Patagonia, Raleigh Denim, or Naked & Famous Denim.
- Technical skills in social media
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Retail Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Fly Fishing: 2 years (Preferred)