Wyoming Trout Guides
Position: Full Time-Part Time Fly Fishing Guide/Shop help
Job Description: Looking to hire a full time/part time contracted fishing guide with shop work as well. Season peak dates are July 1 through September 30. However there will be spring and fall guided trip opportunities April 1 through June 30 as well as opportunities 10/1 until ice over. Will be responsible for transporting clients safely to and from destination as well as safely and responsibly guide clients on the water. Must have ability and competence to guide both float trips and walk and wade trips. Will be responsible for providing lunch and non-alcoholic drinks on full day trips and snacks and non-alcoholic drinks on half-day trips. Will not be responsible for providing clients with rods, flies or leaders. The shop provides rods and clients are responsible for purchasing flies and leaders.
• Must have valid drivers license with clean record
• Must have your own raft with fishing frame. No hard side boats.
• Must have commercial liability guide insurance.
• Must have commercial vehicle insurance on personal
• Must have a current CPR/First aid card.
• Must have Wyoming State fishing license.
• Experience is a major advantage but not required.
• As of 2020 there is no Wyoming outfitter guides license required.
• Pay depends on experience.
To Apply: Send in cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org