For more than 35 years Angler’s Covey has delivered quality services, products and expertise that enhance the experience of the fly fishing angler. Our goals are to provide the best value possible to our customers and to promote and grow fly fishing in our community. We want to invite people into the adventure of fly fishing and serve them in their journey. This philosophy has helped us grow to one of the largest fly shops in the world.
We are always looking for great people, so if you want to submit an application we will be glad to consider you becoming part of our team.
Pikes Peak Fly Fishing Tour Director
The Pikes Peak Fly Fishing (PPFF) Tour Director is responsible for scheduling, development, timely execution, and follow-up of activities for the PPFF program. This includes maintenance of tour gear and van, planning and project management, communications and relationship building for activities designed to increase Angler’s Covey’s tour business, particularly at the North Slope Recreation Area.
- Provide a high level of customer service in all aspects of leading fly fishing tours
- Communicate in a timely manner with customers regarding their fly fishing tour including expectations, trip details, schedule, etc.
- Maintain an exemplary driving record
- Pick up and drop off customers in the company van at various locations, at scheduled dates and times
- Maintain all equipment related to PPFF tours, including cleaning and sanitation of van before and after each trip
- Provide photos and content from guided tours to the Director of Services and Marketing Team for PPFF promotion
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer personal information and company proprietary information
- Promote and maintain the good reputation of Angler’s Covey and its owners, staff, independent contractors and vendors
- Continue to grow professionally by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations
- Fly fishing enthusiast -High level of fly fishing knowledge is a plus, specifically the local area
- Creative, strong leadership and organizational skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Great customer service skills
- Good planning and implementation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good driving record
- Team player who can focus on relationship building
- Outgoing, persuasive, success-oriented personality
Company Profile: Angler’s Covey’s mission is to provide quality services, products and expertise that enhance the experience of the fly fishing anglers in our community. Our goals are to provide the best value possible to our customers and to promote and grow fly fishing in our community. We want to invite people into our adventure and serve them in their journey.
Job Title: Tour Director, Pikes Peak Fly Fishing Tours
- Reports to the Director of Services
- Part-time/Full-time/Seasonal – Dependent on many factors
- Classification: Non-exempt, Hourly
- Compensation: Base salary plus commission; $20,000-40,000 potential annually
- Industry and in-store discounts
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $20,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year