WorldCast Anglers is searching for a qualified Operations Manager to manage and execute all logistics and operations relating to WCA domestic guided fly fishing trips from 2.15.21 through 12.15.21. This position is located at the WorldCast Anglers Fly Shop and Office in Victor, ID.
The position includes:
• Executing and reconciling all of WCA’s domestic guided offerings through all communication mediums and platforms.
• Selling retail products in the WCA Fly Shop.
• In depth knowledge of all WCA operations, the WCA Employee Manual and WCA Guide Manual.
• Weekly meetings and oversight of the Assistant Operations Manager.
• Bi-weekly overview meetings with WCA COO.
• Monthly overview meetings with WCA Head Guide Team.
• In depth fly fishing industry familiarity and experience.
• Knowledge and expertise of fishing opportunities in Western Wyoming and Eastern Idaho including Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park.
• Skilled in Google Apps and other cloud based web operating systems.
• Comfortable working in Lightspeed Point of Sale or similar POS systems.
• Excellent computer proficiency in either Mac or PC platforms.
• Must be able to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given.
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a seasonal business environment.
Provided by WCA:
• Competitive Salary.
• Paid Vacation Package.
• Eligibility for Health Insurance and Bonus Plan.
• Discount at WCA Fly Shop.
• WCA Management Privileges.
Submit Resumes to: email@example.com