Royal Treatment Fly Fishing in West Linn, Oregon, is now taking applications for full and part-time retail sales positions. Applicants must be passionate about the sport and proficient in the art. Fly Shop experience is beneficial but not required. Fly tying, Spey casting, NW fisheries, and destination travel experience is a definite plus. A customer service background and mindset is a must. Email or call to set up an appointment.
Royal Treatment Fly Fishing, established in 2010, is a full-service fly shop serving the greater Portland area. Catering to anglers plying the waters of the Deschutes, John Day, McKenzie, Clackamas, Sandy, and Oregon’s North Coast streams, Royal Treatment Fly Fishing is a hub for the local fly fishing community. With inhouse destination travel experience, Royal Treatment also fills the tackle needs of anglers exploring fisheries worldwide.
The Qualified Applicant will:
- Have in-depth knowledge and expertise of the fly fishing opportunities in the Great Northwest and beyond.
- Be up to date on current tackle, angling innovations, and techniques.
- Have practical computer skills (Lightspeed Point of Sale and Mac Platforms a plus.)
- Possess excellent communication skills, including writing and public speaking.
- Be professional, respectful, and courteous in all aspects of serving our community of anglers, including social media posts.
Provided by Royal Treatment Fly Fishing:
- Very Competitive Salary.
- Paid Vacation Package.
- Industry Discounts.
- AFFTA Membership