Position: Full Time Experienced Fly Shop Retail Seasonal Employee
Founded in 1982 by Dan Delekta, Beartooth Flyfishing™ has built a legacy as one of the premier Flyshops and outfitters on the banks of the World Famous Madison River. Our Flyshop and Lodge are situated in the middle of the beautiful Madison Valley in Cameron, MT near the McAtee Bridge Access. Our shop and lodge have 2 miles of Madison River access less than a minute away. With the famous trout town of Ennis, MT (North) 20 miles. The West Entrance to Yellowstone National Park is 45 minutes away. Besides the Madison, you will also have the chance to fish the Big Hole, Beaverhead, Ruby, and Yellowstone rivers plus all the lakes and legendary streams of Yellowstone National Park like the Firehole, Slough Creek, and the Lamar. In addition to the Flyshop and guide trips, Beartooth Flyfishing is also the creator of and manufacturer of Beartooth Flyfishing Braided Perma Float Leaders and Leader Products, Beartooth Flyfishing Custom Graphite, Glass, and Bamboo Flyrods, and last but not least Dan’s famous Delektable™ Dry Flies, Nymphs, Salt Water Flies, and Streamers. Come join us and walk in the footsteps of the legends of our sport.
We are looking for a Full Time Experienced Fly Shop Retail Seasonal Employee for the 2021 season. Dates of employment would run from May 1st through September 30th. There are opportunities for longer term employment depending on your contributions.
Ideal applicants should possess the following skills:
• Knowledge of flyfishing gear, flies, and local area fishing knowledge.
• Basic computer skills. (PC experience preferred including POS, and MS Office)
• Some Social Media Skills would be helpful.
• Retail Sales Experience preferably Flyfishing retail.
• Top Notch Customer Service skills.
• Attention to Detail.
• Able to Multi-Task.
• Able to work in a fast paced and busy environment.
• Willing and Eager to learn.
• Outgoing and Friendly Personality.
• Writing Skills.
Job duties include but not limited to:
• All Star Customer Service.
• Stocking the sales floor.
• Flyfishing Equipment sales.
• Fishing License sales.
• Booking Guide trips for clients and assisting in the process with guide trips.
• Assisting customers with questions about our local waters and fishing conditions.
• Keeping the sales floor clean and organized.
• Ringing up customers at POS stations.
• Packaging of Beartooth Flyfishing exclusive products.
• Shop and Lodge maintenance.
Please email a copy of your resume including Flyfishing experience, Retail experience, etc. with 3 references including phone numbers and emails to firstname.lastname@example.org